29.1.09

Busy doing the nursery...

I have been busy these last few days trying to start and finish Isaac's nursery. We decided to wait until after he was born because we didn't know what we were having. It is coming along quite well. Everything is painted, I just need to hang some pictures and finish the trim. Can't wait for it to be done. Over the last few months I have gathered a lot of inspiration from different blogs so I thought I would share a few of them...


Ali Edwards never disappoints and I love her new room for baby 'A'.





This is another great site called ohdeedoh. I love the colour in this room, the whole room is great, it is called Walton's nursery if you go searching for it.




I also really love Better Homes and Gardens website, they have tons of rooms to look through, that are usually just my style. Like this one.....


So there you have it, some of my favourite rooms and places to go to look for decorating ideas.






2 comments:

  1. I love the Ali Edwards nursery too. I also love the decorating scheme of her new office.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on your newest family member! I'll be decorating a nursery for our newest little one soon, too. Thanks for the great inspiration!

    ReplyDelete