11.5.09

8 Things I Look Forward To...
#1.) finishing my rock garden
#2.) my wedding
#3.) garage sales
#4.) renovating my kitchen
#5.) the weekends
#6.) scrapbooking
#7.) reading blogs
#8.) christmas

8 Things I Did Yesterday
#1.) gardening
#2.) geocaching
#3.) BBQ dinner...yum
#4.) watched The Tudors
#5.) played with my kids
#6.) sat by the bonfire enjoying my morning coffee
#7.) laundry
#8.) fed the cows :)

8 Things I Wish I Could Do:
#1.) sing
#2.) be motivated to exercise
#3.) travel
#4.) be a stay at home mom
#5.) speak a different language
#6.) play guitar
#7.) take photography classes
#8.) buy a new truck

8 Shows I watch:
#1.) The Tudors
#2.) The Office
#3.) Friday Night Lights
#4.) Cold Case
#5.) Big Love
#6.) Property Virgins
#7.) The Locator
#8.) coughcoughicarlycoughcough. Don't Tell.

Those are my 8's.

No comments:

Post a Comment